MAD a radically independent creative agency that solves business and brand challenges through the collective brainpower of its multi-disciplined creatives, announced its strategic partnership with digital marketing agency Bake More Pies. The alliance was formed as a way for both companies to dominate the creative services and marketing scene on the East and West Coasts of Florida, for MAD and Bake More Pies, respectively. This union allows the agencies to serve clients from a 360-degree communications standpoint, focusing on the technology, innovation and automotive industries.
“We are thrilled to officially announce this partnership with Bake More Pies,” said Marc Aptakin, CEO of MAD. “We have consistently focused on being a ‘creation’ agency for our clients, and now with this strategic partnership with Bake More Pies, we are able to immensely expand our reach on getting the word out about these projects, utilizing the firm’s digital marketing and social media strategies and tools.”
Currently, the two agencies are working on three projects that have kickstarted the partnership:
- Claro Enterprise Solutions (CES): CES is a global technology services company that provides proven, tailored solutions and seamless customer experiences to help businesses evolve and adapt to constant change.
- NuPress: NuPress is a Miami-based printing company that has a G-7 certified facility and prepress production team. They support a variety of customers ranging from personal projects to businesses and enterprises.
- Pantone Eyewear: Pantone Eyewear offers colorful eyewear collections such as reading glasses, blue light and polarized sunglasses for individuals to creatively express themselves. MAD and Bake More Pies successfully launched the collection by producing a creative and engaging social media campaign that focused on individuality.
Cordes Owen, CEO of Bake More Pies, stated, “We are inspired by this strategic partnership that will put our agencies in a position to provide world-class services to clients in the U.S. and internationally. The capabilities both of our agencies hold will be key to rapid development.”
Aptakin created MAD in 2001 after finding his own passions in marketing, advertising, development, production and public relations. MAD now comprises MAD Studios, MAD Dev, MAD Labs, MAD Factory and MAD Spaces with more than 100 employees in four locations across the country.
Bake More Pies, co-founded by Owen, initially started as a mission out of Owen’s living room. From there, the company has grown to 19 full-time employees and zero to millions in revenue growth. BMP is also headquartered out of a technology-driven 10,000-square-foot working space and studio in Tampa Bay’s vibrant Westshore business district.
For more information please visit www.yeswearemad.com.
MAD builds powerful mobile applications, digital products and innovative solutions for companies looking to achieve growth and outperform their competition in the new digital-first economy. Mad approaches all projects with a design thinking methodology that revolves around problem solving and empathy for your customers and end users. Producing technology, products and content that serves as a utility in their lives.
Founded in 2001 their expertise spans:
- Digital Design & Product Roadmapping
- Mobile Application and Software Development
- Brand & Consumer Experience Strategy
- Digital Content Creation
MAD is on a mission to shatter complacency by any means necessary and firmly believe that innovation shouldn’t only be for the biggest players in the world. Mad has the ability and determination to help their partners go beyond what they think is possible.
About Bake More Pies
From video production and digital advertising to social media strategy and web development, Bake More Pies offers a complete array of integrated marketing and advertising services, all based around trackability and results. BMP focuses on creating customized and tailored digital marketing solutions that drive business results, including web development, adaptable marketing plans, digital advertising, and custom analytics tracking their performance. For more information, visit https://bakemorepies.com/.